Account manager Switzerland
A clear future starts with clean air. That is our mission at AFPRO Filters. Since our beginnings in 1979, we have secured a leading role in the international air filtration market and every day, our team work together, to reach the best air filter solution for our customers, in order to build a better future.
Our company is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of air filters and face masks with branches in several countries in Europe, China and Australia. We have strong positions in rapidly growing markets like Finland, Denmark and Switzerland. As a leading and growing company, we are currently looking for our new Account Manager in Switzerland.
Our culture/DNA :
- Can do mentality
- Open communication
- Numbers tell the tale
- Trust and reflection
- Focus on personal development
- International mindset
As Account Manager your focus will be to develop and enhance the potential of this auspicious country which has already loyal customers and a turnover of 750 000 CHF, and which is present among several fields of activity : Industry/Agro/Pharma/Painting booth/Health establishment/OEM.
First, you will participate to an introduction program to discover and learn about our company, culture, products and services. Then, we are welcoming you in the world of clean air solutions. We expect you, in cooperation with your peers, to investigate potential sales opportunities.
Do you enjoy working with ambitious people ? Share your ideas ?
Are you a sales driven and a result oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset ? A real hunter ?
Your daily tasks and responsibilities :
- Develop the turnover of the French aera in Switzerland,
- Ensure field presence with a target of 4-day meetings,
- Build loyalty with our current customers,
- Managing of major accounts,
- Identify and follow up leads,
- Analyze of the needs and development of technical proposals in partnership with R&D or other relevant Group departments,
- Managing the tenders,
- Negotiate and close offers
- Managing customer satisfaction,
- Keeping a technological and competitive watch,
- Participating in trade shows related to the company’s sector of activity.
Your profile, expertise and skills :
- Enjoy a fast-paced sales environment and you have strong commercial and negotiating skills,
- Positive and energetic attitude and you always strive to win the deal,
- A first significant experience in the sale of technical solutions, ideally in the sector of air treatment, heating, ventilation, or air conditioning (HVAC),
- Knowledge of local regulations (standards etc.),
- A first experience in B to B,
- A BTS, School of Engineering, Master’s degree in Business or equivalent,
- Good command in English. Another language as German would be an asset,
- Good knowledge of IT tools (Microsoft, Excel, internal CRM),
- Organizational and planning skills,
- A desire to join our project and do your best.
What we have to offer to you :
- You will work in a worldwide and sales driven company with a high level of ambition and drive,
- Attention for you as a person and space for your ideas,
- You will receive an attractive remuneration package and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses,
- Premium free pension,
- Passionate and professional colleagues who are very ambitious in their work.
Ready to build this future together ?