Fiche de poste : Sales and logistics coordinator High Purity
Department : Sales / High Purity
Manager : Business Unit Manager High Purity
Responsible Executive : Chief Commercial Officer
Short description of the department’s objectives in general:
The Business Unit High Purity is a sub department of the sales department and therefore responsible for the creation and implementation of business plans to realize the sales budget and a long-term plan to further growth in the appointed business, using the available commercial products.
The Business unit High Purity is dedicated to all new air treatment installation or improvement from existing installation in sensitive environments such as hospitals, pharmaceutical or micro electronics industries.
The goal of this business unit is to address filtration issues or needs in controlled environments. Following the customer’s requirements, we offer suitable products. We assist our customers from the project realization to the maintenance and support our HVAC business unit in the supply of all replacement filters.
The Sales and logistics coordinator High Purity (H/F) is primarily responsible of the success of the complete project together with the High purity Project Managers. He will take care of all incoming customer’s inquiries and will make sure to offer the most suitable solution to their needs.
His role is to organize, divide and control every step of the process and is part of the increase of our sales level, service and logistic.
Throughout the sales and logistics process of all High Purity projects, he will be involve with many departments. On a daily basis, he will be in contact with every project manager HP in all our sales offices in the different countries, our warehouse in the Netherlands, the headquarters and our external suppliers.
• Create relevant procedures and work instructions,
• Communicate and collaborate with various departments in the company (supply chain, purchase, planning, finance, etc.),
• Communicate with suppliers, customers and forwarders.
Back-office (sales/management of suppliers):
• Prepare customers quotations,
• Offer optimal support to customers with regard to all technical, logistical and commercial questions,
• Process customers’ orders and orders confirmations,
• Prepare purchase orders to external suppliers,
• Manage schedule delivery of High Purity projects (taking into account delivery times, optimal order sizes and physical space),
• Inform the project manager in the event of planning violations and taking measures in a timely manner in consultation with the project manager,
• Follow up of suppliers and customers orders,
• Control suppliers order confirmation, packing slips and invoices based on customer requirements,
• Verify and approve specifications,
• Manage and update suppliers data base (article, price, technical information) in our internal system,
• Manage internal integration of new suppliers,
• Set, monitor and report of key performance indicators related to High Purity.
• Optimize processes regarding purchase, inventory management and planning,
• Verify availability of materials,
• Collaborate with our warehouse to manage and arrange transport,
• Control quotes and invoices forwarders (transportation costs),
• Follow-up of all logistics aspects with suppliers,
• Ensure the follow-up of delivery from suppliers to customers,
• Support the project manager for scheduling on-site interventions (date, access, contacts, materials). Knowledge • BTS or DUT in sales or logistic, • Business schools, • Other commercial/logistics training, equivalent bac + 2 / + 3, • 2-4 years’ experience in inside sales, • Fluent English (B2-level), • German language is a plus, • Mastery of the pack Office, • Knowledge of logistics processes within the Supply Chain, • Knowledge of CRM, Power BI and AX software would be a plus, • Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
• Strong verbal communication skills,
• Strong listening and analytical skills,
• Strong coordination skills and excellent problem solving skills,
• Strong organization skills,
• Service oriented,
• Team player,
• Client orientation,
• Eloquence and interpersonal skills,
• Time and priority management,
• Adaptation and problem-solving skills,
• Team spirit,
• Affinity with administrative and logistic processes,
• Interest for technical products.